Principal with Avison Young, responsible for Sales & Leasing, Tenant, and Landlord Representation joins The Housing Hour this week to give our listeners an update on the commercial real estate market in Knoxville and surrounding areas. The commercial real estate market is an important indicator of the financial health of an economy reflects the expansion of businesses in key areas. Justin discusses the business activities in from downtown Knoxville to the Pellissippi Corridor, Northshore area, Farragut and Oak Ridge.
Be sure to catch this important:
Commercial Real Estate Update
Justin Cazana is a Principal in the Avison Young Knoxville office, specializing in office and retail transactions with experience representing both landlords and tenants. His current portfolio encompasses more than 1.1 million square feet of commercial space.
A Knoxville native, Justin began his career with Commercial & Investment Properties handling the leasing and marketing of the companies’ buildings. This includes Knoxville landmarks such as Century Park at Pellissippi (an 80-acre office development), The Atrium, and Two Centre Square. A founding principal of Cushman & Wakefield | Cornerstone’s Knoxville office in 2011, Justin worked with the firms other partners to develop the only full-service commercial real estate firm in the region.
Recent transaction highlights include the completion of a regional headquarters lease for Great West Casualty Company (25,000sft) at Century Park and the sale of Center Court at Lonas (40,000sft) to Pilot Travel Centers.
Justin has achieved both his CCIM and his SIOR designations and was selected as the Knoxville Business Journal / CCIM Broker of the Year in 2013.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker- Tennessee & Georgia
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- CCIM President – Knoxville Chapter 2010 & 2014
- 2014 Leadership Knoxville
- Knoxville Area Chamber Partnership- Board of Directors
- Dogwood Arts Festival Board of Directors
- 2010 Knoxville’s “40 Under 40”
- University of Tennessee Chancellor’s Associates
- Rocky Hill Elementary School Foundation – President 2013
- Auburn University